Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumping121

Steam Username: Jumping

Current Age: 21

Timezone: GMT 0+ United Kingdom

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Weekly: 5PM - 4AM

Position Applying For (Moderator, Mapper)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? Yes, I fully understand the quota I will need to achieve as a moderator

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position:
I have no past experience as a moderator on a Garry's Mod server. However, I have been Game Sage on a private server with daily activity of over 100+ people at a time for 5 months (I had to leave the position as I was moving house at the time).

I also studied Video Game Design for 3 years. I have had experience with UDK and a modeling software called Softimage (Company was bought out so software is no longer available). I'm also learning how to use Source Engine but it's almost similar to UDK in a way.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers:
Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 87:42:00
Playtime Last 28 Days (Since 12AM Eastern on 09/04/16, HH:MM:SS): 85:58:30
Playtime Last Week (Since 12AM Eastern on 09/25/16, HH:MM:SS): 24:49:30
Playtime Today (Since 12AM Eastern, HH:MM:SS): 00:28:30
Playtime with Owner (HH:MM:SS): 01:04:30
Playtime with Admins (HH:MM:SS): 84:32:30

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community:
I would like to bring my experience of being a GS to the server keep the community clean and make sure there is no disruptions to keep drama out. I would like to engage with the community more on a level of a moderator to help test out new features and think of new events for the server to bring more people onto the server.

Extra Information or Comments

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to read my application! ~ :3

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back