Status
Not open for further replies.

RyRy

Steam Username
RyRy

Current Age

Timezone
Eastern

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
I'll try my best If I get accepted but I usually get on around 1:30 PM to around 11PM(I'll possibly be on and off at around this time)
I also have School around 5 to 7 now. (Yes i keep changing cause I haven't know when i do start school.)

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I Have experience with modding Flux.gg. I have modded it for at least 2-4 months. Other then that i don't have much experience in modding. I'll gladly get more in modding Yuki.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers
Jan 5th 2022
298 hours
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would try my best to keep eye on the new people who join. I love socializing with others. I'm not as good as others but I'll try to keep others in check.

Extra Information or Comments
I'll try my best to get more active now as I recently been taking breaks. I love Yuki theater a lot as it's my second family. I don't mind if i get denied as it shows that i have a lot to improve on.

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Low playtime, history of walking the line on the rules, lack of maturity, barebones application.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back