Sticky Staff Application Format and Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterPhoenix

Founder
Staff member
Founder/Lead Developer
So you want to join our Staff. Great! Here's what you need to know before you apply.

Moderators: You must be 16 years or older. You are required to moderate the servers for at least 40 hours per month and actively participate in the Staff Chat on Discord. You're also expected to act professionally when dealing with other players and help maintain a fun community.

New Moderator applications are voted on by the Staff every other Saturday. All existing staff members vote in 1 of 3 ways: Yes, No, and Not Right Now. What we do with each application is decided upon by which option receives the most votes.

For Yes, we Accept your application and reach out to you so we can continue the onboarding process.
For No, we Deny your application and give you the reasons cited by staff members as to why it was denied.
For Not Right Now, we won't do anything to your application but will observe you until the next time we vote. On the second vote, Not Right Now is no longer an option for your application and staff members must vote either Yes or No.

You can only apply once every 2 months!

Developers: There is no explicit activity quota for Developer Positions so long as you're doing a sufficient job creating content for our Projects. Developers also differ from Moderators as they are paid, depending primarily on our income.

Please use the following Template for creating a New Application.

Steam Username

Current Age

Please don't put your birthday here, just your age.

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position (Provide links if possible)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know; Playtime on Yuki: Look at your Yuki Player Card, Playtime on GMCL: Look at your GMCL Player Card)

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

Extra Information or Comments

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Example Application

Steam Username
WinterPhoenix

Current Age

Timezone
Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
From 6AM to 11AM Eastern

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I am the Founder and Lead Developer for Solstice Game Studios. In this position, I have been able to learn how to address criticism effectively as well as operate as a leader in many scenarios. One such scenario is when... Furthermore, I've also had the opportunity to gain experience as I've operated the business side of things. Some things I've learned during my time at Solstice Game Studios are...

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Roughly January 2013 and ~1200 Hours of Playtime.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would bring my business and leadership experience to help the Staff perform their jobs more effectively with more knowledge. I would also be able to assist the Staff with moderation of the Community in a fair fashion as well as help maintain a positive relationship with the Community.

Extra Information or Comments
None at this time, however I thank you for taking the time to read my Application!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back