Staff Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

minecraft nigga

salty bird

5:00pm-5:18pm

salty bird has ignored my complaints about puffy calling me a faggot and left me a jailed room for about 20 minutes

logs:
Event Room | salty bird: !unmute *
salty bird unmuted Everyone
Event Room | minecraft nigga: he called me f word
[GLOBAL] Hh: uhhhhh
Event Room | minecraft nigga: and youre going to let him?
Event Room | salty bird: Please type /rules in chat
Event Room | minecraft nigga: do you understand?
Event Room | salty bird: Please type /rules in chaty
Event Room | minecraft nigga: he called me a f word
[GLOBAL] Ahonald: /help
Event Room | minecraft nigga: he called me a f word
A Snowball Fight has started in the Lobby! Kill other players to earn credits!
[HUDAnnouncement]: Lottery Drawing: No Winner. Pot (3500 credits) will roll-over to the next Drawing. Say /buyticket to purchase a Lottery Ticket.
Event Room | minecraft nigga: its cuz hes a donator right?
[HUDAnnouncement]: If you like what we're doing here, consider Donating! View the Panel in the Lobby for more info!
Event Room | minecraft nigga: he sucks staff dick so he doesnt get in trouble
H E N T A I ™ killed ZERO_FadedGamer using ent_snowball
Karaoke | Jelly: Minecraft would you like to be my special F-word?
Karaoke | Jelly: 'Friend'
Event Room | minecraft nigga: thanks
[GLOBAL] Ahonald: /stand
Event Room | minecraft nigga: i guess i can call people faggots now
Karaoke | Jelly: just jump
vgui: Adding child in layout!vgui: Adding child in layout!vgui: Adding child in layout!Karaoke | Ahonald: well
Event Room | salty bird: gg dude
H E N T A I ™ killed Kitty Nyanta using ent_snowball
Event Room | minecraft nigga: since puffing says it
Event Room | salty bird: !mute nigga
salty bird muted You
H E N T A I ™ killed Mottinator100 using ent_snowball
weapons/A_Nep_arms.mdl/weapons/c_arms_animations.mdl : missmatched parent bones on "ValveBiped.Bip01_L_Clavicle"
weapons/A_Nep_arms.mdl/weapons/c_arms_animations.mdl : missmatched parent bones on "ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Clavicle"
Karaoke | Jelly: Cesar you have nice hair
Wrote 'screenshots/theater_yuki_v1_5_2c0000.jpg': 3.13 MB (1360x768) compresssed (quality 90) to 296.73 KB
Karaoke | Jelly: U
Disconnect:
-------===== [ BANNED ] =====-------

---= Reason =---
Skip Raiding, Discrimination, Trolling, Drama, 3 Weeks

---= Time Left =---
3 weeks
Disconnect:
-------===== [ BANNED ] =====------

Additional Information: I find it hilarious that the staff I was reporting is locking my thread, anyways I am not looking for a ban appeal, if I was, I would post this in the ban appeal threads.

Why make another thread about this? Salty Bird has already responded to you and yet you wanna start another thread. She stated valid points and on top of that it sounded like you were a constant rule breaker. Before complaining about a staff member, reflect on your own actions. They do all they can to make Yuki a really clean and fun place. There are rules set in stone for a reason. There was no need to make another thread, as the issue was discussed in the previous one.

Last edited:
Why make another thread about this? Salty Bird has already responded to you and yet you wanna start another thread. She stated valid points and on top of that it sounded like you were a constant rule breaker. Before complaining about a staff member, reflect on your own actions. They do all they can to make Yuki a really clean and fun place. There are rules set in stone for a reason. There was no need to make another thread, as the issue was discussed in the previous one.
As stated that "Please note that when you report a staff member, a member of higher staff will respond after a decision is made. Please do not make multiple threads for the same issue." I believe that an higher staff member should look at whats going on and not the person who is accused of abusing their powers.

First off, the staff member you reported IS a member of higher staff, so them responding to this made sense. On top of that, the subject was brought up among other higher staff, winter included, and he agreed with salty's response to the first report.

To add another higher staff member's opinion to this, I was actually on the server when this took place. I was in the process of warning you and your friend for playing gore in a public theater. Instead of just dealing with it and taking it to the proper location, you complained, and then your friend called me the n word. At this point salty muted and teleported your friend away. This is when the mic spam occurred. It should be pretty obvious here which side I'm on. I agree with the way salty handled the situation.

Hopefully this response will be enough for you.
/Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back