Splatoon

Momiji

Am I the only one here who owns both the WiiU and actively plays Splatoon around here? (Read: Am I the only Kid/Squid around here?)

Well of course not! Lol there's no proper classes in Splatoon just different weapons.

It's a more persay "clean" version of TF2 with no classes and no hats(yet).

I want to own a WiiU, but I rather wait for the NX.
Though I did play the demos on a kiosk in Target.
Also have a 3DS, is that good enough?

Well of course not! Lol there's no proper classes in Splatoon just different weapons.

It's a more persay "clean" version of TF2 with no classes and no hats(yet).
It's barely anything like TF2, lmao. I've played it a lot. It's a third-person shooter where you cover surfaces with ink. It's colourful and fun. Moving through the ink is the best. But It's not trying to be zany or funny. That's kinda like calling any light-hearted shooter a TF2 copy.
Also, I am a squidkid, yes hello.
My friend took a picture of my squid. This is her:

.eJwNycENwjAMQNFdMkAcW3bcdAHEoTOgKEEURNuoMSfE7uT29f7Xfc63m91q1voMUOru67OX46y5NV-ODbJZLut2360DEkZJKMqa4hSRdRCHiSVE1XGIOcF1udxwRBRmRgoiRIokKfhXe7jfH0x5IK4.oqJIBigjOOyfGAynY3yvhTKHeio.jpg

Last edited:
Yay, I'm glad to have found another squid kid, and it's Tea, no less!
I suppose since you posted a picture of your squid, here's mine.
image.jpeg

It's barely anything like TF2, lmao. I've played it a lot. It's a third-person shooter where you cover surfaces with ink. It's colourful and fun. Moving through the ink is the best. But It's not trying to be zany or funny. That's kinda like calling any light-hearted shooter a TF2 copy.
Also, I am a squidkid, yes hello.
My friend took a picture of my squid. This is her:

.eJwNycENwjAMQNFdMkAcW3bcdAHEoTOgKEEURNuoMSfE7uT29f7Xfc63m91q1voMUOru67OX46y5NV-ODbJZLut2360DEkZJKMqa4hSRdRCHiSVE1XGIOcF1udxwRBRmRgoiRIokKfhXe7jfH0x5IK4.oqJIBigjOOyfGAynY3yvhTKHeio.jpg

Yay, I'm glad to have found another squid kid, and it's Tea, no less!
I suppose since you posted a picture of your squid, here's mine.
View attachment 42

Are you guys going to start postig Splatoon Squid OC's?
This isn't deviantart guys -.-

Back