Denied Spartan John-117 Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan John-117

Steam Username

Spartan John-117
Current Age

15 (16 soon)
Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)

Eastern Time Zone
Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)

Usually 8 PM to about 3 AM depending on the day
Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)

I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.
Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position

I was an administrator for Prestige Gaming for four years, along with an Admin Trainer for about a Year and a Half until I decided to leave. It's helped me to really understand how to be calm and patient with people when they break a rule, and helped me further understand admins, even when other people think they're unjust in what their actions are.
Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

About last week. At least 25 hours. {Played around 35 hours of Garry's Mod in the last week, the vast majority in YukiTheater, the rest playing through the Half-Life 2 campaign.}
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I believe I'm well-qualified for a Moderator position, and could help maintain the server in later hours along with being active at hours when not everyone is awake, and more people choose to misbehave.
Extra Information or Comments

None at the moment. Thanks for considering me as a possibility.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back