Sophie-bear says hello!

Akiko

3D Modeler
Staff member
Developer
Hello!

I'm Sophie. I'm 21 years old and I work here at Solstice Game Studios. I make video games and music. I also call everyone nerd, force of habit. People give me silly nicknames. I like to draw as well.

I love to make friends as long as they don't bug me about things all the time. I keep to myself a lot because it's the only way I can stay focused; but I do work well with others when the need arises.

I love cartoons such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Invader Zim, old SpongeBob Squarepants, etc. Cartoons are almost as important to me as video games.

If you would like to know more about me in regards to video games and development, read the about me section of my profile here. Other than that, I just want to give you all a warm welcome to our cozy new forums, and I hope you all will enjoy it here as much as I do.

Hey Hey Soupie~ I Love Invader Zim such a messed up and funny cartoon. Welcome to the forums ya nerd ^^

I bet Sophie managed to break the Soundbearier! Bear with me while I think of a pun. I am bearly getting there now.
CAT-PUN.jpg

My my, the bear puns are just roaring, aren't they? I hope Sophie doesn't get grizzly with us, or else we'll have a real bear of a problem. Anyhow, hello again Sophie, I pray you have fortune and (somewhat) good times with your development and music.

Back