Expired Sheet Music Disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompaNeon

Opening up the piano sheet music produces "Clocks" by Coldplay, but attempting to switch to any other song makes the sheet music disappear, including the one for Clocks, if I go back. I can still use my keyboard, and hear the pages turning, but no sheet book is produced. Pressing space to turn the sheet music off and on brings up Clocks, but it wont show any other sheet music.

Opening up the piano sheet music produces "Clocks" by Coldplay, but attempting to switch to any other song makes the sheet music disappear, including the one for Clocks, if I go back. I can still use my keyboard, and hear the pages turning, but no sheet book is produced. Pressing space to turn the sheet music off and on brings up Clocks, but it wont show any other sheet music.

The sheet music is hosted on webpages we do not control. I believe those webpages are no longer maintained. We'll be addressing this in the near future.

The sheet music is hosted on webpages we do not control. I believe those webpages are no longer maintained. We'll be addressing this in the near future.
Have had this issue as well. Looking forward to when it does get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back