Denied Senpai's Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senpai ⑨

Steam Username
Senpai/Senpai

Current Age
13, Turning 14 in November

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
CDT

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
5 PM to 10 PM on weekdays, 2PM to 5 AM on the weekends

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Absolutely.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Used to run my own server

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined around May of 2015 and have This much playtime at the time my application:455:49:59

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would help make people's days happier and Make sure everyone is having fun and not doing what they're not supposed to. I would make sure trolls are not trolling and following the rules and help players if they need assistance.
Extra Information or Comments
I really like YukiTheater and it's comminity, and it's well been over a year since i joined. I really believe I'm up for the job so please, consider this admins! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back