Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelXyori

Donator
Steam username: RachelxYori

Current age: 26

Timezone:
Eastern daylight time- utc/gmt -4

Time ranges typically on our servers in a day: Usually Sunday through wends my active periods are 8:30 am- maybe 12pm and thursday- sat I can be found on yuki mostly from 10 pm - 10 am.

Position applying for: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand the activty quota and if given a chance I agree to maintain or exceed the requirement.

Past Experience/Creations applicable to Position: I know its not the same, but I admin a few kik groups and I've worked customer service the past four years. Which I'd say is relevant because as a mod one must be able to adhere to policy/rules which this line of work I believe has taught me how to do so fairly well. It's also taught me how to keep a level head no matter how difficult the customer/user. I also have children so I feel I can keep these childish trolls in line.

Community join date and total playtime on our servers: I believe I joined around feb of 2016 and my total playtime is 856:32:38 on yuki theater and on gmcl I believe roughly 12-20 hours.

How you would improve the studio or community: I would improve the community by activly recruiting new members. Possibly by means of simple advertismeant or even arranging contest with incentives for non staff players who remain active. I would also interact more with the community and help maintain the atmosphere of the server to keep it positive fun and inviting!

Extra info or comments: I've considered applying for a while now, but to be honest I haven't done it til now because I wasn't sure I could or that I would be a good fit. But the more I think about it the more I know that I am well suited for this. I love being apart of this server and the community is great and realizing this kind of just made me want to give back in some way because well yuki has provided a great, loving and kind community for those who enter and I think that is definitely something worth protecting and investing.

Thank you for your time/consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back