Denied PizzaEater's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaEater

Steam Username
PizzaEater

Current Age
14 (Until next month)

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Central Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
School Day 4AM to 9AM (Eastern Time)
Weekend 9AM to 11AM

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I Understand and Agree to Matain Acitivity Quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I had many experiences. Two times for sandbox severs until the owner couldn't pay enough money to keep them open. 2 more times on darkRP severs until the owner couldn't pay money.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
The first time I joined the sever was somewhere in 2015 March, but I didn't play on that much cause I had to deal with things and I started to play on more on December. Ever since I played on this sever for 44:42:29

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would try improve it by listing ideas to add to make the sever enjoyable for everyone. Like maybe more player models, hats, and etc. But if that isn't the role for a moderator then I would just try make sure nodboy isn't breaking any rules and try to give everyone a fun time ^_^

Extra Information or Comments
If I don't make the job then I won't get affected at all because being a power donater is already fun as it is.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back