Denied Pingus Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MLG] Pingu

Steam Username: [MLG] Pingu

Current Age: 14

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know) : Eastern Daylight Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time) Well it depends i have a pretty random schedule

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer) Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position Well many moons ago i was admin on several minecraft servers and thats about it

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know) last month and ive been playing for about 25 hours or more but i will be more active

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community Well i will be active in the forums and help as much as i can, I love helping people and volunteering and i would love this oppertunnity to be a moderator

Extra Information or Comments i love what you did with the server if i make it in or not this server is truely amazing!

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back