Pet/Followers

Kawaii Believe It

Donator
Model name:
Garry's Mod Pets/Followers

Workshop (or other) link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kgfhkdhiu9oxskr/AACbEwpXZHURQmhpA0q2iB2Ca?dl=0
I could not find the addon and the codehire page is no longer up. It was cancelled by uploader so I reup'd to my Dropbox.

Picture/video of model in-game:
maxresdefault.jpg

I know that the Followers can be controlled by binding it to console. If taken time to override that command, it would be cool to have a follower.

>>I tried to upload this to the workshop but the workshop is filtering all .lua files
RIP

This is a planned part of Project Inspiration, the codename for our upcoming project, however we do not currently have plans to add it to YukiTheater at this time.

I feel like pets could create a bit of lag for some users on smaller rigs, and on a server where lag pretty much defines the experience, this could be an issue. Otherwise it is a neat idea.

I feel like pets could create a bit of lag for some users on smaller rigs, and on a server where lag pretty much defines the experience, this could be an issue. Otherwise it is a neat idea.
Inspiration will be far better optimized than Yuki is if all goes as planned, so it will be much less of an issue.

We discussed it not too long ago, but as of now we have no information on what types/kinds of pets we will have in our project "Inspiration".

Back