Accepted Pandasage's Late Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaSage

Steam Username
Pandasage

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
EST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
At this point it ranges from 5am-12pm

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I've been a moderator on a video chat program for many years (5+) and have also been administrator in the same program for multiple different rooms (another name we use for server). I've also been a moderator and Super Admin on Yuki for 8 months I think in total.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
January of 2015 and like 2250 hours or something. I'm still on the board for top ten time ^_^

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Well I would mostly just improve it by enforcing the rules and helping players figure out stuff (adobe flash, vlc issues, playermodels, how to make credits, etc)

Extra Information or Comments
I kind of left in a mess. I've been gone for many months working on myself and am a lot better now, for those who know. I miss Yuki and just finally got the internet to work here. I miss being a mod. I know you guys just hired a bunch of mods, but I'd like to ask for an exception to be made moderator again instead of waiting another 1-4 months. I won't be able to be on nearly as much as I used to be, but I can definately maintain the minimum time requirements. I want to have some responsibility in my life right now while I work on my personal growth. Volunteering is a great way to feel accomplished so I would like to volunteer some of my time again to the community. I hope you can make an exception for me; Most of you know me and I hope I can rejoin the team. So that's my application! I hope you'll consider it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back