Not open for further replies.

Ocean Man

Donator
Steam Username: Ocean Man

Current Age: 25

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Time Ranges 2pm - 4 am CST

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Moderator for Olympus Theater (Gmod)
Moderator for Diamond Cinemas (Gmod)
Owner of a competitive Pokemon group named Team Advent (still active)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
Roughly early Jan 2017 I have 111 hours playtime on this server.
212 Hours in total. Most of it was spent moderating on the previously mentioned servers

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would improve the studio by helping new members, as well as doing everything I can for the senior mods and the Owner. I can handle just about any issue pertaining to negativity of users. I handle issues in a calm and professional manner. Being available to answer questions, and all that jazz :). I'm on the server just about everyday. As time goes on, I slowly learned how the server operates, and what the dos and donts of the server are.

Extra Information or Comments
I joined this particular server bc I liked anime, and watching anime with friends is a hobby of mine. I quickly fell in love with the server. The people are nice, the theme of it appeals to me and I've just been having a blast. Anime is very important to me, and to be able to share that with other people in a public community is awesome. I'm a nice guy, and always have a positive nature. I follow any rules I need to and I'll do whatever is needed of me to help the server and everyone on it.

I also am personally trained in Sage Arts of Panda Kumite. (Shoutouts to you Pandasage haha)

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back