Accepted Nick's Moderator Application! [4/9/16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username:
PMONickpop123
I'll also post the Steam ID, even though it's not required for the template. STEAM_0:1:41868002

Current Age:
20 years old. (July 17th, 1995)

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time / EST

Number of Hours Typically on our Servers in One Day:
It depends. I've been busy with a few things here and there because spring break stuff, so I haven't been on much. I am now, though! To answer the question though:
Weekdays (since I graduated), I get on the server around 3 PM - 5 AM (I usually come on and off during this time period, but I stay mostly on. This pretty much fluctuates.).
Weekends are basically the same as weekdays.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota (Moderators only):
I can have my schedule work with this so yes I understand and agree.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer):
Moderator position.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position:
I've been involved with many fangame projects which happened to be 2D MMORPGs. I was pretty much co-owner status on all of them as I could program in the language and host the servers for each of those games. Project MLO (Mario & Luigi fangame), Paper Mario Online / PMO (Paper Mario fangame. This was a project I started actually.), Ocarina Memories Online / OMO (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask fangame), and a few others. However, these games weren't large games and only contained around 20+ player online limit, since the engines for these games were made in Visual Basic 6, using the Eclipse 2D MMORPG engine. I will provide a few videos in the extra information section of Project MLO, which is the main one I worked on despite being the owner of PMO.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know):
I joined late September.
Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 343:02:24, and YukiTheater is mostly all my GMOD hours I have in total :D.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community:
I've been playing for a decent amount of time on the server and it has been very fun and enjoyable, but there are some times where people join the server to mess around and start drama so I feel like I could help stop the drama and give back to the community and keep the server a fun and enjoyable place. I will help bring justice to the people who break the rules, as well as help cease drama that starts and also help people who have problems or questions about the server.

Extra Information or Comments:
Nothing really! Though to add on to the Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position, I have a few videos of Project MLO:

Here is a trailer one of our players made from before:

Here is a trailer I made of the game:

Here is a dev video my friends made while testing the Mario-Kart system:

Extra:
My playlist of Anime OP/ED, other anime music, games and Visual Novel music.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLAyaFZQVo3b-MtCu1Lio_zDhPJv8OL8X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back