Denied Nickonator's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nickonator

Donator
Steam username: The Nickonator

Current age: 20 (21 in April, approx. 3 months from when this application was filled)

Timezone: Western (-08:00)

Time ranges: 1pm-5am, maybe earlier or later

Applying for: Moderator

I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past experience: Yes, I used to moderate Alphatheater and was a respected and caring moderator

Approx. join date: Eh.. more than two years ago, somewhere around new years 2015.

How would I like to help the community: I got the notice that you were looking for moderators again and I answered the call for help. I want to do whatever I can to maintain order to the server and keep everyone happy. Maybe something I can also do is provide loading screen slides, with garry's mod photographs. I make quality photographs, examples down here:
1353F9D729023E2830A790DE9F1FA28E62C68981

F3EF49541920E80F42078672CFAC91E6D0AD2F66

I'm also willing to take requests, if you'd like that as well.

Extra information or comments: Please hire me, I've been applying for about two years and I know how the server runs and how to follow or enforce rules. I had problems with people in the past and I acknowledge that but even when I was in alpha, I knew to give everyone the benefit of the doubt or to let them be. I'm not going to go around and ban all the people I don't like, I don't operate like that. I've always had my head out for rulebreakers even as a donator and make sure that people are following rules, if not I contact staff. Not only that, but I also like helping people with their questions and such. I've been a faithful player for about 2 years and I want to give my support to the community. Another thing I'd like to note is the lack of activity this past month specifically was due to my computer not working, but I think it is working now, still a bit unsure. But once its fully working, I will be in business.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back