Accepted Nekomancer's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekomancer

Steam Username
Nekomancer

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
US Eastern Timezone

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Later night hours around 12:00 to 3:00. Small interruptions might make minor aberrations within this time, however strong consistency should be the vast average.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Moderator.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand fully the logistics of the arrangement and will Log in whenever time is available. Any missed days will be compensated with extra time in proceeding days.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Over time I have partaken in multiple socially based activities requiring many hours of maintenance. I have Experience in Graphics Design and intermediate level 3D modeling. I have also made very large extensions to games using their coding as a baseline. I have strong understanding of other people and can handle social situations in a well thought out manner with very often veritable effect.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Joined perhaps a year ago and went through an extended leave following some major life changes. recently the time opening has allowed for greater time expenditures and the ability to divert more attention to the server. No current perceived reasons for lack of attendance are foreseeable. Total time played as of this applications production is 116 hours.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would enhance the community experience the best i could by bringing a lively atmosphere and attempting whenever possible to add fun into any situation. To Talk with people and make their stay more enjoyable would be the primary goal of my application as a whole. A major goal would be welcoming new members and visitors alike and make an even more homely feel.

Extra Information or Comments
The time i have spent on Yuki Theater will leave a very pleasant permanent memory within me. The times i have had with people and my newly formed friendships have greatly pleased me, and i have no plans on stopping anytime soon.

Anime as a whole has a lot of intricate implications on the social structure of those who follow it. I am proud to be a part of the Anime community and simply enjoy talking about the shows I and those around me like. The social dynamic it allows is a greatly pleasing one, and Yuki Theater is a great way to experience that community and some of the best is has to offer.

I am always open to conversation when in the theater and would like to hear anything you may have to say.
Thank you for the consideration and time invested in reading this. -Nekomancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back