1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied MythicNights/ ~King Neku~ Dev/Mod App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MythicNight, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MythicNight

MythicNight New Member

Steam Username MythicNight

Current Age 21 going to be 22 march 24th

Timezone Eastern Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time): During week After 7 Usually, Tue and Wed earlier.

Position Applying For Moderator Graphics Artist, or Video Editor

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? Yes i understand and am more than capable of meeting it.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position: I have over 900 hours loged in adobe products especially Photoshop. Im still learning but grasp things quickly. I have moderated fourms before as well but none are really around anymore.

http://tinypic.com/r/5l535w/9
    http://tinypic.com/r/anowih/9

Heres two examples of things ive done. The first was for a maplestory discord group im a graphic artist for the second was just something random i made in like ten minutes. I dont have other work on this computer currently ill have to find the usb with them on it.

Though i dont usually make art with it i usually photoedit video edit and create things with photoshop, illistrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and things like that. I also learned sound editing and recording as well as doing voice over work and stuff.

Im a media and digital designer not a graphic artist id say :D

[​IMG]

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers I was on here since at least some time in 2015

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: However i could, I believe it is amazing already but id like to help however i can. The same reason i donated.

Extra Information or Comments: Just wanted to say you guys are awesome and i always have fun with this community. And also thanks dan for linking me to this forum and telling about the graphics portion of it. Have a good Day/Night all.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  2. MrMuffinz

MrMuffinz Level Designer Staff Member Developer

First, thank you for applying, second, can we see some actual work you've done?
    Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position was mainly asking to show us your creations.

3. WinterPhoenix

WinterPhoenix Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

Denied due to lack of feedback.

/denied
    /locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.