Denied Mystic Quartz's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean Moonlight

Donator
Steam Username
Mystic Quartz aka Flippywoo

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
UTC or GMT

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Weekdays: 1pm-7pm Weekends: Anytime from 6am-11pm. Both EST

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
1 year moderator and lead moderator on TeamVOC cinema, 2 years owning my own cinema server with an active community. I now no longer have my own server as I had financial difficulties (yay for employers no longer needing you!)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I think i joined the community in late 2014 early 2015. Playtime is 170 hours and will increase a lot more as i'm planning on spending a lot more time on the server.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Being from the UK, my weekend times on the server will ensure there is a staff member on when the US staff members are still sleeping. Also the daytime times will cover the server while others are at work/in school or college. I can also host some little events like karaoke, various contests, riddles and puzzles etc. Just generally bringing the server together and having fun.

Extra Information or Comments
I was also an admin, and eventually owner, of a DarkRP server which has given me the skills to deal with difficult players in a calm and effective manner.

I've always loved the server and always kept coming back for more! You can never get rid of me!! xD

Thanks for looking at my app <3

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back