Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji

Steam Username
(At the Current Moment) Momiji Inubashiri

Current Age

Timezone
Central

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Sun: Anywhere between 9:00 am until 1:00 am
Mon-Thur: Usually sometime after 5:00 pm until around 1:00 am
Sat: Sometime after 9:00 am until I feel sleepy, so anywhere between 1:00 am to 6:00 am

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Mod

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Of course, and I will try my very best

Past Experience
I've been a mod for small chat groups that occasionally gets raided by trolls.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I believe I joined sometime in April of last year, and I have over 150 hours, last time I checked

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Since I love enforcing rules, I believe the community would be more "safe" for a lack of better words. I also try to be friendly as can be to the new players and everyone around me.

Extra Information or Comments
I know I said I didn't want to be a mod, but let's try it out and see where it goes.
Also, I went into the admin room on sandbox, and I'm wondering who put that phallic object in there.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back