Denied Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoticdownfall

Steam Username : psychoticdownfall

Current Age:16

Timezone: MTN Time, Canada

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time): 12:00 am - 5:00 am (Eastern Time) usually to 6:00am on weekends

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?: I understand and agree to maintain activity Quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position: I owned a room, and moderated multiple rooms in IMVU for a year and a half.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers: Joined the community today. Playtime on servers : 27 Hours and counting

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: Id add my personality and make sure that the community stays clean of rule breakers in a professional manor. Any times there is anything new to the server open for discussion, id add in my thoughts and ideas, most of all id make sure everyone is having a good time in the server!

Extra Information or Comments
No extra Information or comments, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! I love your server, its exactly what I've been looking for, its my home away from home! Thank you for your time, I strongly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back