Denied Moderator Application (Yukitheater)

Status
Not open for further replies.

★Scanty★

Steam Username:
Blake Belladonna -RWBY-

Current Age:
20 years old

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (EDT)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time):
Available any time of day, mostly afternoons, evenings, or late in the night (PS: will be working during the summer, time of day may change but the required number of hours won't be a issue to keep up with during that time)

Position Applying For:

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position

Having a good eye to observe and spot anything explicit and informing any mods on at the time

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
Joined in late 2014, roughly late August 2014 and 558 hours of playtime (Yukitheater), 1432 hours of total playtime (Servers)

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
By making sure Yukitheater stays as the fun and welcoming server as it always was when I first joined, and having a good, keen eye I can easily monitor and keep the rule-breakers from doing as they please as well as making sure players feel welcomed who are new and old and in the end making sure to provide a great first impression to the current staff and new players so they end up coming back to enjoy this fantastic server.

Extra Information or Comments
I may not have any experience as a moderator, but I know i'm ready for the task ahead to learn, follow the guidelines as I always do and if needed, improve as I go during this wonderful opportunity to continue keeping this server fun and safe for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to review this application ^^

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back