Status
Not open for further replies.

McMoofin-Sama ⑨

Steam Username
McMoofin ⑨

Current Age

Timezone
Hawaii-Aleutian time zone UTC-10:00

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
From 6:00AM-12PM
Usually 8:00PM-10:AM (This is a rough estimate.)
Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I Moderated two small to medium sized minecraft servers (server pop. 10-30 people at a time usually.) in 2013 as well as currently a moderator of a discord server of 48 members. In the minecraft servers i was in charge of tasks ranging from greeting and helping new members get a start in the server, to seeking out people exploiting the currency system (e.g. using wallhacks to find rare blocks to sell) and griefing; determining if offenses were intentional and determining if they needed to be banned/kicked depending on the circumstances. The discord server im in charge of handling spammers, trolls, etc.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Roughly March 2015 to July 2016

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I plan to moderate situations that need to be addressed in a reasonable fashion like global chat spam, skip raiders, people intentionally griefing other members, people exploiting credit systems (telling other members hidden locations/ transferring credits for achievements and other exploits), etc. I understand that a moderator needs to be level headed in these situations and plan to handle them when needed.
I will also help new members personally with their problems if they can't get there message across somehow. Overall i wish for the betterment of yukitheater and for everyone to enjoy their time.
Extra Information or Comments
Honestly i love this community so much, ever since i joined and came on its been a fun time. Some of the best days i ever had were spent here with friends on the server and i hope for more days to come. Thank you to anyone that viewed my application. :)

Re posting this according to winters request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back