Not open for further replies.

dogdog1234

Steam Username
luodog http://steamcommunity.com/id/luodog/
STEAM_0:0:41354370
Current Age: 15

Timezone
Mountain Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
When i get on i'm usually on for about 4 hours

Position Applying For

Moderator and/or Video Editor/Marketeer

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes.
(i have discord and use it often)
Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have a lot of knowledge with editing videos on a scheduled time frame.
examples:
I was a main show editor for my schools video announcements. (I don't want to share videos on a public thread for privacy reasons)
I have tried to remake some popular intros using After Effects + Premiere Pro (
) keep in mind I just took the idea from YouTube channels and games, i still worked on it without using any clips of the original video)
I know a decent amount about being a moderator.
examples:
(like everyone else) I helped co-own a decently sized Minecraft server. (5-15 people on at a time)
as well as a couple Garry's mod servers from a couple years ago that got shutdown (i am sorry i don't remember the names)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
Somewhere in 2015 about September 168hrs played (going to change that)

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I will aim to improve the studio and community by promoting the server, being a helpful moderator and making ads, videos for new updates etc. (I can do any video edit if you give me the task and I put my mind to it)

Extra Information or Comments
I haven't been on the server recently but I will definitely aim to interact with the community more and play on it more, kind of like if it was a part-time job (or full-time job if I decide I want to be patanima)
I almost have never used my microphone before on the server, i will change that. I'm going to try and aim to be really interactive and helpful to the people of YukiTheater. I understand the rules of what and what not to play on theaters, and players interacting with other players.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back