Lulzman

Steam Username:
Lulzman

Current Age

17 and 1/2

Timezone
Eastern Standard Time

Number of Hours Typically on our Servers in One Day
When i am on the server, typically, ~3 hours. When I am a moderator this will be a daily occurrence.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I Agree that if i become a moderator i will get on daily to help oversee the community while maintaining the quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I used to be a part of/moderator for many different server communities, mainly tf2 as you can see from my playtime hours XD. I like helping out with online communities and keeping them growing. For me it's just fun being a part of it, through the goods and bads.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I believe the first time i officially logged on to the server was probably some time in mid to late 2013. Total Play Time at the time of writing is 464 hours logged on.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I will definitely try my best to answer any questions the community has to ask about the server, whether it's problems with videos, or just need any random help.

Extra Information or Comments
I've always loved the yukiTheater community, it's so tightly knit together, and every time i've logged on i've had my fair share of laughs. I'd be willing to do my best welcoming new players to the server, and make sure they have the best experience possible!

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back