Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username
[garbagebaby] lucydragneel31

Current Age
14yr old

Timezone
UTC+10 AEST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
10pm - 9am EST (For weekends and school holidays) and 1am - 8:30am EST (For weekdays).
Thats the times that i can play.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I agree and I'll and be on as much as i can.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I've been an admin on Repulse Gaming's Murder server, a moderator on Repulse Gaming's Deathrun server and I am currently a superadmin on Light's Out Murder server.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
I joined on 11/24/15 and I have 201 hours.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

Well, I've noticed how Yuki Theater is in need of moderators so I can help the communities moderators by being online to help them moderate and then maybe just maybe Pat might actually sleep for once. Also if you guys need a loli mascot i would definately fit the role.

Extra Information or Comments
I'm familiar with most commands and my voice is a bit of a squeaky one but i can always type if it comes down to it. :> Also big thanks to the people who helped me with the times.

:)

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back