Hoxworth

Length of Ban
perma

Staff Member that Banned You
kris

Ban Reason
racism, bigotry, trolling

Why You Should Be Unbanned

I do not deserve to be unbanned. My actions were too vile and i deserve to rot in hell. But... it is not that you are unbanning me for my interest... but... for someone else... Ace. He is crying right now, begging the moderators to appeal my ban. He keeps begging me to write an appeal, even if i don't even like going to yuki. So please, don't do it for me. Do it for Ace.

If your Appeal is denied, you can try again in several weeks. If your ban is Permanent, please wait at least 3 Months before posting an Appeal.

If you are not staff, under no circumstances are you permitted to comment on another users ban appeal.

Hello, as the moderator who banned you I will be responding to this appeal.

First of all, you must wait 3 months before appealing a permanent ban, so for that reason I will not be appealing it.

In response to your appeal though, you were constantly told by 3 moderators to stop saying discriminatory slurs and did not listen when kicked and warned multiple times. It is always recommended to listen to moderators and follow the rules, which you made clear that you had no intention of doing so. Due to this and the 3 month wait I will not be appealing your ban; however thank you for taking your time to make an appeal though and recognizing your wrong actions, and I encourage you to make another appeal whenever the 3 months since your ban is up.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back