Denied Lady Raine's App (Updated 6/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raine

Steam Username: ☆Lady Raine☆

Current Age: 21 (09/13/94)

Timezone: EST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time): 9pm - 6 am (Can vary)

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?: I understand and will maintain the activity quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position:
Admin/Community Manager of a Tumblr roleplaying group
Retired moderator of an old minecraft server

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers: I believe I joined sometime around last year either in November or December. I have approximately 85 hours or so on the server. EDIT (I believe I have over 100 hours now)

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: Allowing others to have fun and enjoy the server while still making sure that everyone follows the rules. Perhaps even hosting some little events if permitted.

Extra Information or Comments:
I don't have discord since I never had a reason to get it. Although since it appears to be required I can easily obtain it.
(I only have Vent and Skype at the moment)

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back