Not open for further replies.

Kuro Usagi

Donator
Steam Username
Kuro Usagi

Current Age

Timezone
EST

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
8pm-9am

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the monthly discord/gmod activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
  • Moderator on YukiTheater Website/Teamspeak/Discord/Game Server (4,400+ Members)(8 months)
  • Moderator on AlphaTheater Discord/Game Server (2000+ Members)(3 months, now defunct)
  • Moderator on TouchyFoil Game Servers (250+ Members)(2 months, now defunct)
  • Super Admin for Kiniro Cinema Discord/Website/Game Server (4100+ Members)(18 Months, now defunct)
  • Owner/Founder/Developer for Kotatsu Theater Website/Discord/Game Server (100+ Members) (12 Months+) (Current)
  • Moderator for Zephyr Imperial SWRP Discord/Game Server (2500+ Members) (2 months)
  • Developer for Old Glory Imperial SWRP Discord/Game Server (200+ Members) (3 months, now defunct)
  • Developer for Devastator Imperial SWRP Discord/Website/Game Server (150+ Members)(3 months, now defunct)
  • Owner/Founder/Developer for MCA: The Forgotten Era Website/Discord/Modpack/Minecraft Server (~900 Discord Members) (49,000+ Downloads) (9 Months+) (Current)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers
Playtime: 2435:35:28

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I have a passion for cinema as I've been a part of it for most of the past decade. I've spent thousands of hours moderating it and learning how the community functions. I have the experience necessary to make sure the community continues to prosper, and the drive to protect the longevity of a community I practically grew up with. As a Moderator, it's easy to simply say I could actively host watch events, or be online in gaps of staff activity, and that's what communities do indeed need, so I'm happy to provide.

Extra Information or Comments
I had intended on also applying for Developer but do not have a portfolio, only a work history that's predominantly in DarkRP, with only a bit in Cinema. I have a personal passion project to continue to learn glua slowly but would jump at any offer to learn from others as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back