Not open for further replies.

ıllтнe вlacĸ dogllı

Donator
Steam Username
『Комradё☭Яyaи』

Current Age

Timezone
Central Standard Time United States

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
7:00PM-12:00PM (6PM-11PM CST)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I was a head developer. I would love to add moderating to my experience.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
337 hours, I joined on January 14, 2015.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
The community is very sacred to me, it made many memories for me these past 2 years, and I would love to maintain it and even hopefully contribute to making it better. I will enforce the rules when necessary and stay active, I stay active anyways. I plan on doing nostalgic movie events as well, going back to the good old days. Even do some series from my childhood [Probably going to call the event: Blast To The Past. Something like that.] I do not plan on being always strict, only when needed.

Extra Information or Comments

I have befriended a decent amount of moderators, people in general, Hugbeez, Pants, countless other mods, devs, etc. Even those who came and went in the past 2 years, man I miss them. I was gone for 7-8 months, because my laptop was broken. When I came back, Hugbeez and Pants threw a little celebration for my return in the blue bathroom, with music and crazy stuff. I am attached to this server, it is very nostalgic to me. I have made many friends on this server. Finally I have the oppurtunity to moderate, now that I am 17.

I thank you for reading this. I wish to be of help to the community I know and love.​

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Lack of interaction with staff/community.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back