1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Kirky's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kirky, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirky

Kirky New Member

Steam Username

Kirky

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)

UTC +10, I'm Australian yes.

Number of Hours Typically on our Servers in One Day

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Programmer. I do have extensive experience in Video Editing and Moderation, but no interest for the time being.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)

N/A

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position

Unfortunately I can't supply these, as most work was either under NDA or still being licensed to someone else.

I can however state in the Garry's Mod community I've developed directly for:
    The Cube Server Charity
    Hexteria (now defunct)
    Viodium (More or less gone)
    Many other smaller breakoffs of Hexteria either indirectly or directly through support and other means.

I'm a current University student undertaking a Bachelor in Information Technology currently, approaching Second Year.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

Join date ~ 15 July 2015
    Total playtime ~ 30 Hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

Whilst I've chat to and quite admired the already capable development team, I feel I have my fair share of knowledge to lend due to multiple years of dealing with similar scenarios. Plus I get to apply knowledge I study for, pretty neat.

Extra Information or Comments

Nothing else to comment other than Thanks for reading through to here.

2. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

This application never got a response under our old system. Please re-submit it if you're still interested!

/locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.