Length of Ban
2 Weeks, then Permanent

Staff Member that Banned You
Zerac 2 Weeks
WinterPhoenix96 Permanent

Ban Reason
"Causing Drama, Mic Spam, Trolling, Harrassment, Spoilers."

Why You Should Be Unbanned
Greetings, as you may already have realized that I am not Kandi and I am infact Lil' Pudin' Taters from another Cinema Server's staff making this appeal on her behalf.

Kandi has informed me that she believes that she was wrongfully banned from Yuki Theater several months ago. Here is why:

When Kandi was on Yuki Theater she made an infamous friend I'm sure Yuki Theater staff all knows about, he goes by the name of Shana. Shana is without a doubt, one of the worst people to grace this earth. He's a convicted pedophile, and a repeated offender of leaking "unmentionable" images of underage girls to the public web. However, despite that fact. Kandi, being the naive underage girl she is, fell for Shana's persuasive ways. Which lead to a lot of drama and illegally made acts on both Kandi and Shana's part (mostly Shana's).

Let me explain further in detail at how much trouble Shana has caused Kandi, even post banishment on Yuki Theater. Shana continuously stalked Kandi from server to server in forms of severe harassment. This always lead to Shana, Kandi, and a third person being banned from every server Kandi found comfort and peace on. Only up until 2 weeks ago, did Kandi fine peace from Shana on the server at which I administrate on. This is due to Shana's reputation being so awful, he was banned on my server prior to him ever visiting it.

Final point being, Kandi is truly sorry for all the mistakes and rules she has broken on Yuki Theater. Her involvement with Shana is still pretty inexcusable for the trouble she has caused. However, she really wishes to come back to Yuki Theater and start over. Shana has been long banned from Yuki Theater and therefore won't be a problem, thus giving Kandi an open opportunity to enjoy Yuki Theater once more without the drama she had once caused in the past.

Thank you,
Lil' Pudin' Taters

Side note: I have strictly informed Kandi that in the event she becomes unbanned and returns that she is to not cause problems with staff members, and , specifically, a special Yuki Theater regular by the username of Sailor Purin.

If a player is permanently banned from the Forums, it is supposed to indicate that their ban is non-appealable. This is the only case where a permanent ban is truly permanent and has only been done for somewhere around a dozen people. Furthermore, Ban Appeals are only valid if the player who was banned made the appeal themselves. A third-party cannot speak on their behalf nor make appeals for them.

Based on those reasons alone, I'm going to deny this appeal.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back