1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jun 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by WinterPhoenix96, Dec 30, 2015.

1. WinterPhoenix96

WinterPhoenix96 Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

• Fixed seats not being destroyed properly when a player improperly leaves one
    • Fixed player title fetching getting other players' titles (No I really think I fixed it this time)
    • I Get Around and Window Shopper Achievements are fixed and are now worth more
    • Fixed incorrect Lottery Info on HUD
    • Made HUD Server Time Display more reliable
    • Staff Announcements now make players' GMod Client window flash
    • Player Locations on the Scoreboard now display proper Auditorium Names (Useful if the Auditorium Owner renamed it)
    • Clarified what kind of Links should be used with the Lobby Music Selector
    • Fixed "Kliener" Typo in Playermodels
    • Made /rave more reliable
    • Added "Time with Admins" to Player Stats
    • Fixed refunding VIP Passes when a Player Donates and they still have one
    • Added a helpful Console Command for Server Restarting/Updating that will assist with maintaining Current Population
    • Increased the Delay for updating several pieces of Players' Accounts (Serverside Optimization)
    • Player Video Stats now save Just-In-Time (Serverside Optimization)
    • Credit Payouts are now only updated in the MySQL Database when they change (Serverside Optimization)
    • Added delay to the Location think hook to potentially fix early net messages (Vanilla Cinema Merge)
    • Optimized Theater Queue and Player updating in MySQL
    • Fixed a race-condition error in the Web Browser (SetupCallbacks error)
    • Fixed setting VIP Team On-Join
    • Fixed Private Theater Queue Clear Timer clearing even if there's a NULL Owner (They disconnected)
    • Fixed Private Theater NULL Owner preventing requesting of Videos (If the Queue isn't locked)
    • Fixed the entire Scheduling System (It was an utter mess)