Not open for further replies.

Hugbeez

Donator
Steam Username
bbakes2012

Current Age

Timezone
CST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I work 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST) Mon – Fri, and get on Yuki off and on even throughout the work day. Most of the time I’m on from 6:30 PM – 2:00 to 4:00 AM CST (7:30 PM – 3:00 to 5:00 AM EST) and usually 2:00 AM (3:00 AM EST) is a definite whereas the latter depends on the day.

Weekends: I’m on most of the day unless I have company but even then I am definitely around Midnight and stay on until 4:00 AM usually (1:00 AM to 5:00 AM EST)

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
Yes, I understand and agree to maintain the activity quota. I meet the quota just on a regular Yuki session anyway.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Nothing noteworthy to share

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
I joined Yuki in late February, early March of 2016 and have 424 hours currently in Total Playtime.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I love the community in Yuki and have noticed that the later hours could use a bit of relief for some of the Mods and would like to lend a hand to give them some rest. I would do my best to make sure that the community maintains its fun and welcoming environment by actively trying to deter those whom try to disrupt that atmosphere and be clear with why they are being reprimanded in hopes that they would change their actions and enjoy Yuki the way it was meant to be or make sure that they are sent away for good.

I am a technician at an IT Managed Service Provider and I assist others everyday as a main part of my job so it’s become second nature to me. I really like to help out others when I get the chance which means answering questions for those that do and helping others that are new and don’t really know what’s going on or what they are doing is something that I do every day as it is. I am always happy to help others no matter how big or small it is.

Extra Information or Comments
Honestly I just want to thank you for this community. I’ve made a ton of friends on the server and have so much fun every time I’ve been on. The charity donations that you do are definitely something I admire the most and am excited to see what will happen in the future. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back