Hii there :D

BabyMiku<3

I have not been around for a while... long while.. im happy to see that yukitheater is still popular. I was there when the ball dropped in 2014 according to achievements, guess i missed the other ones... I will make up for the lost time and I can't wait to meet all the new people that play on YT now. A lot has changed but still a great community. Also can't wait for the Gmod cruise line project to be open to public. I have high hopes for it.

With love,
babymiku.jpg

I have not been around for a while... long while.. im happy to see that yukitheater is still popular. I was there when the ball dropped in 2014 according to achievements, guess i missed the other ones... I will make up for the lost time and I can't wait to meet all the new people that play on YT now. A lot has changed but still a great community. Also can't wait for the Gmod cruise line project to be open to public. I have high hopes for it.

With love,
View attachment 224
Happy to have you and have fun! This server has a lot of nice people and staff. Really unique to what I've seen in other servers. Anywho enjoy your stay :D

Hey, I think we met a long time ago but it's nice to see you coming on the server again more recently, and I hope you enjoy the forums.

Back