Hi It's Me!

Demonfr34k

Donator
Hi It's Demonfr34k, this thread is long overdue, but here it is. I'm 19 from Ontario, Canada and I'm obsessed with Superheroes and Heroism in other genres. I love reading comics even though I haven't read very many. I Only recently got into anime but for about a year have been binging Kissanime. Currently My most played video games would have to be Warframe, Skyrim and a few Fallouts.

Anyway that's all I could think to write... anyways Hello :)

Hi Demon, nice to make your acquaintance. If you like heros and anime, do you like or have watched One Punch Man?
CVC2aRuUEAAIXcW.png

Hi Demon, nice to make your acquaintance. If you like heros and anime, do you like or have watched One Punch Man?
I'm Patiently waiting to watch it another time, got so many other animes on the go and I'm part of the Minority who watches Dub. *Screams of horror in the distance*

I'm Patiently waiting to watch it another time, got so many other animes on the go and I'm part of the Minority who watches Dub. *Screams of horror in the distance*
I'm actually curious on what the dub of One Punch Man will sound like. I hope they don't fuck it up, kinda annoyed on hearing the same voice actors in dubs.

I'm actually curious on what the dub of One Punch Man will sound like. I hope they don't fuck it up, kinda annoyed on hearing the same voice actors in dubs.
Yeah that's kinda annoying I want more companies to get into dubbing so we can get more voices and better actors. But I'm 100% sure FUNimation will dub OPM.

Yeah that's kinda annoying I want more companies to get into dubbing so we can get more voices and better actors. But I'm 100% sure FUNimation will dub OPM.
Yeah, I hope they get more people dubbing. Maybe one day one of us will dub an anime ;)

Last edited:
FUNamation does the worst dubbing in the world, almost vomit worthy.
I just said I knew FUNimation would be dubbing didn't say it would be good. And so far my list of Top Favourite Animes like Kill La Kill, Blue Exorcist, Dururura!! etc have been Aniplex Dubs but they have their fair share of terrible too (Sword Art Online).

Back