Denied Hazel Grace's Moderator-Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel Grace

Donator
Steam Username
hazeymazey97

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Time

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
11:00am-2:00pm or 9:00pm - 12:00am

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes, I do understand!

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I haven't moderated for any Garry's mod games, but I was a Co-Founder for a roleplaying group. We had well over 100 members that it was my job to program an application that sorted users into teams. (Weapon with a Meister) So there personalities fit well together to become a team. I was able to keep peace when conflict arose and find a solution to the problem, so that everyone was comfortable and happy.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Total playtime - 14 hours
Join Date - Late 2015

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would improve by making a little bit more achievements. I find Achievements make the game a little bit more fun because it creates a challenge and socializing to find things and needing to watch videos. It'll also help new users not to be able to buy better player models but feel not so left out when first joining.
Especially as a way to earn more credits so they can purchase VIP passes and this might encourage donations more.
Having movie nights is great and very diverse especially when you want others to come together. We should do Karaoke or gaming night! There is a stage at the Yuki Theatre and a piano. It would be a funny goofing off time.
Of course having the rules strictly in place being protocol so there will be a safe and friendly environment for those who are here.

Extra Information or Comments
I do have some programming knowledge, I could help out a thing or too. I know mysql is used I have learned some of that, I'm not sure being a heavy programmer since I'm more front-end website building. Not so much of the back-end, I understand PHP and Javascript. Those are some things I can do.
I am also a very outgoing person and quite friendly with individuals ! I tend to make friends easily and bring people in, all the while being strict with rules and making sure everyone follows in an orderly fashion.

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Lack of interaction with community, not very active, low playtime.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back