Denied HauptmannEck Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauptmannEck

Steam Username
HauptmannEck

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Central

Number of Hours Typically on our Servers in One Day
2-5 hrs

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yep, although not sure what happens if you have a vacation.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Ran a guild and maintained my own server many years ago also am part of different groups in other games.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Been around maybe 1.25 years, and on the server 198 hr 35 minutes

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I am a calming presence and will always look at any situation fairly. I have dealt with many different communities on the internet and can get along with most.

Extra Information or Comments
As a programmer myself I am always interested in hearing about new ideas, so I will be keeping an eye on Solstice.

Also System Ideas:
Add anti-raid feature, such as needing to be in a theater for an amount of time to be able to skip, or you can only skip in 1 theater every 30 minutes or so.

Figure out a way to show this stream in a theater:
https://streamup.com/ducktoaster

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back