Denied Gawky Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GawkyDanny ⑨

Steam Username
[TPG]Gawky

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Recently I haven't been online as much. But when I do. Mostly 4:00 - 8:00 PM But I can always be online for longer.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes I Understand and Agree to it.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I'm currently a moderator on Traitors Playerground TTT server. (Battlegrounds) I've been a moderator there for about 2 months. That's really the reason why I have yet to be on Yuki recently.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined around early June 2016
266 Is my total playtime in hours on the server
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Well I've been online enough to know how a moderator should act and what they should do In certain situations. Really I just wanna make Yuki Theater a fun place to go too and not to have people going around breaking rules. Make sure that people will not be disrespectful or disobedient.
I wanna try to make our wonderful community grow and free It of all the bad situations. (Hopefully)

Extra Information or Comments
Nope, But thank you for taking your time to read this application for me to join your team~! <3

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Below Minimum Age for Moderators.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back