Accepted Funkamsterg4's Application. (Updated 9/9/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkmasterg4

Steam Username
Funkmasterg4

Current Age

Timezone
Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Monday-Friday 6PM to 12AM. With weekends being mostly open depending on different factors.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I do understand and agree to maintain the specified activity quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I was a admin on a ArmA 2 DayZ server for about a year and a half or so. I have been through the leadership course AFJROTC in high school for 4 years where i learned a wide variety of leadership skills and was placed into leadership positions in the corps also. I also have around 3 years experience working with customer support at various jobs. (Kroger, Arby's and other food establishments)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

My join date was 3/19/16 i believe and have a total playtime of 480 hours.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

By simply participating in the community as i already do. I am extremely happy to be part of this and only wish to become moderator to do my part in maintaining the structure of it.

Extra Information or Comments

Sorry literature has always been my worst subject so if there are mistakes in this application i apologize. I also would like to note when it comes to sharing movies currently one of my hard drives has over 600 movies on it. Other than that i would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who makes Yuki Theater possible and i can not wait to see your reply to my application. Also i would like to say the reason for the title having update in it is because i applied at the previous time of April 9th and June 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back