Don't Support YukiTheater, Please Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exocel ⑨

For those of you who care or are concerned about the future of this community, please read this. You are supporting a greedy developer who used your money to benefit himself instead of growing this community that we have grown to love. Please don't support Winter, he has created a dictatorship, he has complete power over the server, this is why Gamer left (prior co-owner , Winter wanted complete control). He takes advantage of his moderators and admins, ask Tree to the World or Mothership. They have tried to correct Winter in the past but he failed to comply and continued to run the server how he thought was "right". If he doesn't like you he will berate you, read all of your PM's and messages then permanent ban you. Look at what he said to Chi, he doesn't care about you or the community he just wants money for college. I will be permanently banned from this discord and the server for saying this, but add me on steam I will send you all the information you need to conclude that he is a greedy prick who only cares about himself. Just read these two documents posted below, one being the magna carta, written by Hero and other prior Super Admins who genuinly cared about this communtiy, he failed to comply to its terms and pretty much disregarded it as a whole. Second is an apology letter that Winter half heartedly wrote after being exposed, he CONFIRMS AND ACKNOWLEDGES SPENDING YOUR DONATION MONEY FOR PERSONAL GAIN. Please don't support Winter. I love you all, it was a blessing to meet you all on this journey, the mods and current SA's are great. I'm sorry it had to end like this but I had to spread awareness on the current state of YukiTheater. Goodbye everyone. Magna Carta - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XUQIYMEqeiR_PJn4bBEuhIKAtoCqUHJmWUrnfOceTZE/edit Apology Letter - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J29MbbdHaRcRBSHNqT4Vy9VEdx6C8oxNfIt6IZ5bIZ4/edit

You are entitled to your opinion but please do not discourage others from supporting YukiTheater/Solstice Gaming Studios.
Also please do not stir up community drama. If you do not like WinterPheonix96, that is fine but please do not try to bring up other players and try to bring up past events that occurred.

I am not defending anyone, but just simply stating that this type of stuff should be brought up to Winter in a personal message instead of broadcasting it out there.

https://www.solsticegamestudios.com/forums/threads/yukitheater-server-rules.68/ - The same rules apply here.

So I'm going to respond to this in concise points and address each complaint separately.

You are supporting a greedy developer who used your money to benefit himself instead of growing this community that we have grown to love.
As stated on the Donate Page,
"We use these donations in order to pay for the operating costs of Solstice Game Studios, its developers, and the projects we run. However, at the end of each month, we donate <an amount> (changes depending on our income) to charity."​
As a developer, I get a slice of that donation money, as do the other developers. The claim that I don't use the money to grow the community is flatly false as we pay for infrastructure, developers, and software for it on a regular basis.

Please don't support Winter, he has created a dictatorship, he has complete power over the server, this is why Gamer left (prior co-owner , Winter wanted complete control).
As I'm the sole owner of Solstice Game Studios, I suppose you could view me as a dictator, however I fail to see your point as video game communities are rarely ever democracies. Gamer5544 left of his own accord due to disagreements he and I had over how to communicate with and operate the community. I respect Gamer a great deal, especially due to the fact that he paid to get YukiTheater off my laptop and onto a dedicated server, helping the project to initially get off the ground. His leaving was simply a matter of differing visions.

He takes advantage of his moderators and admins, ask Treetotheworld or Mothership.
Being a moderator is a 100% voluntary position. Thus, I could not "take advantage" of them even if I wanted to.

They have tried to correct Winter in the past but he failed to comply and continued to run the server how he thought was "right".
I run this community mostly based on what the community appears to want as well as my own intuition. Unfortunately, what one part of the community wants may differ from what another part of the community wants and I have to choose one or the other. I cannot please everybody.

If he doesn't like you he will berate you, read all of your PM's and messages then permanent ban you.
I assume what you're generalizing is the drama involving Kierstycaeks and MeatBall. I read through their PMs and messages at the time because it was relevant to an ongoing investigation into MeatBall. I only ever read the chat logs if it's relevant to a staff investigation or moderator action as I am a firm believer in the concept of digital privacy. The frequency in which I even need to read the chat logs is far less than you are implying, with the frequency being once every 4 months or so. Nobody else has access to the chat logs other than me.

Look at what he said to Chi, he doesn't care about you or the community he just wants money for college.
What I said to Chi was supposed to be playful banter. I never said anything during that exchange that would imply that I don't care about the community.

I will be permanently banned from this discord and the server for saying this, but add me on steam I will send you all the information you need to conclude that he is a greedy prick who only cares about himself.
Yes you will be permanently banned, but only because most of what you've said here was only relevant nearly 2 years ago and is meant to do more harm to the community than to me, as you've posted this publicly in an attempt to cause discourse instead of contacting me privately. Once again, I care a great deal about the community. If I were only in it for the money, I can think of several ways that would be better uses of my time. If you don't believe me, I can tell you that we make less than part-time minimum US wage most months. Put bluntly, I could work at McDonald's and make more money.

Just read these two documents posted below, one being the magna carta, written by Hero and other prior Super Admins who genuinly cared about this communtiy, he failed to comply to its terms and pretty much disregarded it as a whole.
On the contrary, I bent over backwards to comply with the Manga Carta's terms, going so far as to alienate some of the moderators/super admins at the time that weren't included in the process of creating the document. If you don't believe me, please ask Pants or Nighthawk. Furthermore, almost all of the creators of that document have since left the community entirely or have become actively hostile against it, which to me shows a stunning lack of "genuinely caring" about the community.

Second is an apology letter that Winter half heartedly wrote after being exposed, he CONFIRMS AND ACKNOWLEDGES SPENDING YOUR DONATION MONEY FOR PERSONAL GAIN.
I actually wrote that apology letter in full confidence and attempted to be as transparent as possible. Furthermore, if you actually read it, it outlines how I intended to change how I ran things, all of which I've either upheld or changed with current staff input.

Lastly, and perhaps most important, if you look at when the Manga Carta and Apology Letter were dated, they were March 16th, 2015 and May 31st, 2015, respectively. Your implication that any of this somehow bears any relevance after nearly 2 years, to me, is astonishing.

Last edited:
WinterPhoenix96: Nobody cares Chi lmao
WinterPhoenix96: Lmao I'm more useful than you, Chi
WinterPhoenix96: Do you know how much I've achieved compared to you?
WinterPhoenix96: I've got scholarships that pay for my entire tuition for University
WinterPhoenix96: I've got a successful server that gives me thousands of dollars a year
WinterPhoenix96: What do you have?
WinterPhoenix96: What do you have Chi?
WinterPhoenix96: Hmm?
WinterPhoenix96: Really, please tell me what it is that you can point to in your life and say "yeah! I'm successful because of that!"
WinterPhoenix96: You use the same old insults over and over and you're not getting it XD
WinterPhoenix96: You have nothing
WinterPhoenix96: And I have everything
WinterPhoenix96: I'll be a successful cyber security engineer
WinterPhoenix96: And you'll still be here
WinterPhoenix96: With nothing but toxic friends and insults to throw around
WinterPhoenix96: So PLEASE
WinterPhoenix96: Throw more insults my way.
WinterPhoenix96: I've already won.
WinterPhoenix96: You're WEAK Chi
WinterPhoenix96: The funny thing is though, Chi
WinterPhoenix96: As soon as you use Caps Lock, you've already lost
WinterPhoenix96: Because you can't keep your cool anymore c:
WinterPhoenix96: Indeed, because I'm focusing on teaching you the lesson that you're nothing
WinterPhoenix96: XD You really can't come up with anything else, huh?
WinterPhoenix96: You're weak Chi. You're fucking weak. You're nothing and you need to learn that you're nothing.
WinterPhoenix96: I just want to destroy your happiness c:
WinterPhoenix96: I'll help you tie the noose maybe, because then I'd be helping you achieve something in your life
WinterPhoenix96: Yeah, you know, I've actually been trying to come up with something to describe you Chi, but all I can't come up with anything
WinterPhoenix96: I guess "nothing" is kind of fitting for you
WinterPhoenix96: Indeed I'm talking to a nothing like you. But everyone has to be charitable ever once in a while.
WinterPhoenix96: Yeah, I guess I sorta have an ego like Average
WinterPhoenix96: Except I'm actually good at what I do
WinterPhoenix96: Anyway, I'm bored now
WinterPhoenix96: !unjail *

Danny boy, you're really good owner material.
A shame I only have a quarter of that whole shit show we had.
You even jailed someone completely irrelevant for a whole hour and refused to unjail even when the friend came out asking why they were jailed. You also let that Stella girl get harassed by the whole lobby because you were too busy with your own head up your ass.

Funny that you didn't post any of what you said in your replies, but you and I both know that whole thing was playful banter and I wasn't actually attacking you, nor were you actually attacking me. If I were at all serious, you would've just been banned.

As for Stella, I had some moderators look into what was going on in that situation and I believe we addressed it sufficiently.

That's because I got all of that from someone else, I don't have everything.
Also- that's funny. I have never really spoken to you before all of that. That was definitely not playful banter. Not sure if you're saying that to save yourself from looking like a giant jack ass or what.
Not denying that I'm not cancer- but you just fueled it with your giant ego with all that shit you said.

tumblr_mi2pfkcxbB1qlvwnco1_400.gif

tfw you don't respond to me because i'm right about you trying to save yourself from looking like a cuck
10/10 server owner ;)

First, I don't think it's up to you whether or not someone supports something.

Second, anyone can easily fake a conversation like that, so I don't think it is real. You'll have to do a better job to convince me mate.

I'm aware that conversations can be easily faked, but the only reason why I didn't bother taking screenshots was because this conversation happened in lobby with many others obviously using chat so it's too much to filter out.
I posted everything that someone else had copied and pasted into their discord. I asked them for the whole thing so: http://pastebin.com/dZEsKDjf
If you seriously think I faked that entire long ass chat then okay, that's your problem.

Also- that's cool you don't believe me because how could an owner say those things, right? Even if it was "playful banter" but note how Winter didn't deny it and just said "Funny that you didn't post any of what you said in your replies, but you and I both know that whole thing was playful banter and I wasn't actually attacking you, nor were you actually attacking me. If I were at all serious, you would've just been banned."

No it was not playful banter because he was upset I harassed his girlfriend in a different server because of the shit she has given me in Yuki when I had never gotten involved with her. He wanted to stroke his ego in public hence why he had jailed me and some others and we were both going at each other. I don't deny that I was a huge bitch but, for an owner to lose his cool and say those things. Amazing.

As Winter have said before, I don't see the need in making this thread when you're clearly using something that's really old which becomes irrelevant/stale at this point. Take your drama somewhere else because it isn't welcomed here.

Chi didn't fake the chat; it's real. What they failed to show were their responses.

Either way, this thread is no longer providing constructive discussion, so I'm going to lock it. If you wish to have further discussion about the topics brought up here, please feel free to message me.

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back