1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donations only give credits once?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingTentacle [TLS], Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. KingTentacle [TLS]

KingTentacle [TLS] New Member

I donated $15 a while back, and i donated another $5 just before, but while i got my bonus from the $15, i got nothing from the $5 i just put in.

Am i right in assuming that i only get credits for the first donation?

If so i'm ok with having donated, but i didn't see it anywhere on the donations page if this is the case.

I was pretty low and was hoping chucking a little more in might have helped.

2. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear 3D Modeler Staff Member Developer

You get achievements for donating $5 (Donator! Achievement) and $15 (Power Donator! Achievement) respectively, with donations stacking. This means if you donate $15 dollars, you get both achievements and that is where the credits come from. You cannot receive more credits for donating more.

3. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear 3D Modeler Staff Member Developer

Just a heads up. If, because of this misunderstanding, you would like to ask for a refund, be sure to talk to Winter about it instead of requesting a chargeback. Requesting a chargeback without prior discussion is grounds for a permanent ban.

4. KingTentacle [TLS]

KingTentacle [TLS] New Member

Cheers for clearing that up, it's good to know.

Honestly its $5us im not too bothered by it.

I was not looking for a refund or anything.
    I was more after finding out if its as it is, or if i was meant to get credits but something went wrong.
    While i was dissapointed im not really all the bothered by it.

I like coming on, but i dont have a lot of time to spend in yuki so credits are hard to come by, i was hoping to get some for
    donating so i could use the private theater more to watch rick and morty.