1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appealed Detective Pikachu's Overdue as hell Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by [LP] Detective Pikachu, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [LP] Detective Pikachu

[LP] Detective Pikachu New Member

Steam Username
    [LP] Detective Pikachu

Length of Ban
    Permanent

Staff Member that Banned You
    Can't remember sadly.

Ban Reason
    Being a part of CBC, Spamming chat, advertising CBC, being a dick in general.

Why You Should Be Unbanned

I was banned a year ago during a CBC raid, I was the person who was spamming chat, I'm sorry for both the damage that I did and the entirety of CBC did during that raid. I also mainly called you weebshits who sit on a computer all day watching naruto, or something like that, but then I started to like anime thanks to a specific one (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure), and I wanted to see a server similar to CBC except with rules, and they accept anime. And then I discovered you guys and realized I was permabanned. I hope that there is still a chance that I can be unbanned, despite this ban appeal being due a long time ago.

Kuro Usagi likes this.
  2. WinterPhoenix

WinterPhoenix Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

Good Evening.
    You were banned on January 10, 2015, by TheRedChameleon for the reason: Adverting other servers, Chat spam.

Since it's been over a year and a half, we're willing to give you another chance. I'm going to accept this appeal and unban you, however, please review the rules before you join. Thanks!

/appealed
    /locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.