Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonkush

Ex-Developer
Steam Username
Demonkush -- Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Demonkush

Current Age
23, turning 24 in June.

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Pacific Time (UTC−8)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
This really varies, but I can also be on if asked at any time if I'm online.
I'm often on during the afternoon, and sometimes all the way into the Early Morning. ( 2PM EST - 2AM EST, sporadically )

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Mapper ( I can also program, but I was told you guys don't need one right now )

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Some of my first ( but somewhat terrible ) maps were made for Counter Strike: Source and Half Life 2: Deathmatch, which are all long gone by now. My first maps made in Garry's Mod were for TTT, and F2S: Stronghold but I haven't published any of them. I'm also an official Morbus developer, I've created the Swarm Shop and all of the energy weapons for, and about 9 total maps ( some collaborations ).
My Steam Workshop Page has all of my published work that I can really show.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I've played since 2014, but I'd say I "officially" joined Sunday, March 5th ( forum registration date )
38 hours 51 minutes 22 seconds ( at the time of grabbing total )

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I'm confident in my skills as a mapper and have a good amount of experience in the Hammer editor. I know I'm not perfect, and I'm always willing to learn more about what I don't have much experience in when it comes to it.

My strengths in mapping I think would be optimization and texture justification, as well as being mindful about map flow. I'll admit a lot of my maps have cheap geometry and blocky looking structure, though I do take this in mind and try to improve as much as I can. I also spend a lot of time reviewing my own maps for flaws to make sure there are no significant issues left over before I publish them.

I should also mention that I have not really messed with render groups, third party compilers or much logic / entities, however It's painlessly easy for me ( or anyone ) to go to the Valve Dev Wiki or watch TopHATTwaffle videos until I understand what I need to.

Extra Information or Comments
I love the server and enjoy the company of a lot of the people that play here. I hope I can help bring new and useful content to the table for the Yukitheater community for whatever is needed.
Also Dan insisted I make an app <3

I'm also Lead Developer of another community, but don't worry about my time being taken over there too much, they also know I spend a lot of time over here haha. I can provide more info about it if asked, but I don't plan on talking about them here nor will I ever advertise.

Hopefully I didn't leave anything out, and apologies in advance if I didn't fill something out properly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back