Denied (DEMON)Skullfire's Application!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(DEMON) Skullfire

Steam Username: (DEMON)Skullfire

Current Age: 16

Timezone
(Use this website if you don't know): Eastern Standard Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time): Monday-Thursday around 4pm-9pm Friday-Sunday 12pm-12am

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer): Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only) Yes

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position: I used to be mod on a minecraft server and I was an admin on a DarkRP server until I left.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know): Join Date: 10/18/15 Playtime: About 20 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: I would like to improve the community by being the best Moderator that I can be and make sure that there is no one breaking the rules. I want to make this a safe and fun community for all. I hope that I get this position so I can do just that.

Extra Information or Comments: I just really want to help this server become the best it can be. My only goal is to help not hurt. I really hope you take my application into consideration.

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back