Denied Dashie's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashie

Via: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/YukiTheaterPublic#events/577976368736893588
13PQS0G.png
Steam Username

swordsith1

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
EST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Haven't played in age's, mostly because i haven't had any reason, but i can play any time from 5pm to 11pm on weekdays, and weekends are unpredictable.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Modeler, (Mostly familiar with weight painting and rigging) (/really/ not good at making models.)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
X
Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position

A fully hand rigged version, (I did /not/ create the model)

15fLRNh.png

A fully weight painted version, (cant show all the paints, but i do them by hand it comes out better that way)
Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Lord I haven't been on in ages but i know it's 100+ hours if i can recall. and my gmod is 1247 hours.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I could provide help to modelers with /actual/ talent by doing something such as Weight painting and rigging which is tedious for most.

Extra Information or Comments
I am the lowest teir on the donation stuff, the five dollar one i believe, and i'll probably be around the server and the community more if i was selected to help out, sense i'll have some reason to, i just got over all tired of sitting around in the server day in and out, haha thanks for considering. Also first picture came out in a weird place at the top it was supposed to be under Past experience.

This application never got a response under our old system. Please re-submit it if you're still interested!

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back