Denied Darling's Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darling

Steam Username: Darling

Current Age:

Timezone
: CST or Central Time Zone.

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day: I am normally on during the night in my time zone. There ranges from 5 to 50 people. I am normally on for at least 3 hours as I watch full anime series with friends. I also sometimes just goof around and help people out for a few hours before passing out.
I'd say I could be on anywhere from 2 to 5 hours a day.
Weekdays: I do work a few days a week but I tend to be on anywhere from 8:00pm to 2:00am. (EST)
Weekends: This just depends if I am free or what I am doing but I tent to just hop on throughout the whole days as I bounce in and out of other games.

Position Applying For: Server Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? Yes, I can comply to all the quotas that apply for moderators. I am a fast learning and if I know that I have to be responsible about something I put my heart into it.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position:
I have been staff on a lot of different games and servers. I will try to list most of the big ones and how long I was staff.
2011-2013: I use to play a lot of RSPS (Runescape Private Servers) when I was younger. I was staff on a few and even ran my own server with a few friends that was pretty successful. I use to hop from server to server as most times servers wont last over a few months before dying out. After been mod on about 3 servers and admin on 1, a close and I decided we would make our own server. We hosted it for about a year and at the peak had about 200 members and about 50+ active members on at a time. It was called BetaScape.
2013-2014: It was at this point in my life that I had got into a relationship and spent less time playing Runescape Private Servers and started playing Minecraft with her. We played on a lot of servers and we both even got moderator on a server with about 80-90 active members on at a time. I don't recall the name of the server as it was something like QuestCraft or something along that line.
2012-2014: I hosted my own TeamSpeak server on a Private Putty VPS, and hosted it for about 2 years. I ended up shutting down as it was a 40 slot max server that was for friends and was private. We had about 20 active people who played anything from Garry's Mod, to League, to Minecraft and even RuneScape and RS Private Servers. It just became a little to much on my wallet and it started to die down so we just switched to a larger more public TeamSpeak which I gained developer rank on. I use to code a lot of custom ranks and powers for these ranks.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers:
As of posting this application I have a little under 19 hours total. Its 18 hours 55 minutes and 48 seconds to be exact, but it is going to rise. I joined about a little over a week or so ago. This was the first anime cinema theater I seen and has since been the only theater on Garry's Mod I have gone to.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community:
To me, I have always seen it as you can't have enough helping hands. There is always going to be a troll or someone who will join at anytime to try and cause havoc. There has been a few times I have been on and no mods have been on and a troll has made a few people leave. I just want to help give the server the overall friendly experience and make people feel welcomed and want to stay.

Extra Information or Comments: I just want to thank Winter and all over admin, developers, and moderators for giving me and other fellow members of the community the option to apply to show our support for the server and to possibly give us the chance to help the server in anyway possible.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back