Not open for further replies.

Crashtestbob

Steam Username
Crashtestbob (STEAM_0:0:57836258)

Current Age
Nineteen, turning twenty on Halloween

Timezone
Atlantic Standard Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
12:00pm-11:30pm, depending on daily activities.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Supervised activities at Bridgeway Academy in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. A school for students with learning, social, and behavioral disabilities. Responsibilities included Conflict Resolution, and Rule Enforcement.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I became a part of this community around four years ago give or take, and I have around 183 hours in Yukitheater, according to the server.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I believe that my experience in dealing with junior high students with social difficulties will be an asset when it comes to dealing with people who may not understand what it is they have done wrong. As someone who is also Autistic, I believe that I will be able to understand both sides of the story, and judge each situation justly, and fairly.

Extra Information or Comments
The Yukitheater community has helped me during some of my hardest times in life. I've made friends who I can always turn to for a smile. I want to take this chance to help keep this community the best that it could possibly be. Thank you for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back