Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcrisp

Steam Username
Cmcrisp

Current Age

Timezone
MST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I'm usually on after work, which could be anywhere from 4pm to 4am, regardless I tend to stay for around 2-4 hours daily.

Position Applying For:
Ninja if at all possible, Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? Of course.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position:
I'm currently a supervisor at the job I work at the moment. I've had experience as a mod for chat rooms before. I've yelled at people multiple times while I made sure people were having a good time. Went to a physical theater once...it was ok.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (super rough estimate)
Starting being active: December 2016
~130 hours on server

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I've had to write and re-write an answer to this question maybe 4 times. I don't see the server as needing major changes, we all can work towards improvement but I don't see anything groundbreaking. I see no need to change much of the server. As what I can bring to your moderator team, I promise to be as kind lighthearted and friendly as I can, I will treat people fairly and equally. I will not allow any rule breaking. From what I see rule breaking is rarer and is an easy to fix issue. Last thing I could help with is filling in the times where no mods are on.

Extra Information or Comments
I type kinda slow. I could be better versed with anime as a whole. I have a speech impediment which I doubt will impair me. I'm always eager to learn and experience new things.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back